Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tommy Hilfiger...



…is where I work. Or should I say, for whom I work.

Yup, I’ve been working as a cashier at Tommy Hilfiger for about a year now. This is only my part-time job, since I’m still a full-time student.
Anyways, this weekend I’m working both days so I don’t really have time to study. Plus, tonight we have a meeting from 6pm to 9pm. (anything to procrastinate for school, WADDUPP.)

Tommy Hilfiger (Canada, I'm not sure about anywhere else) is not a job with commission, but there is an amount which we need to achieve by the end of the day. But since I’m the cashier, I’m really working without any pressure: I pass the clients and I answer the phone. Of course, we get crazy, weird, cheap-ass, bipolar, all-you-can-name-whatsoever clients all the time (like those who yell at me because our cashes don’t show clients the prices as we pass the clothes, so they decide it’s my fault, and as always, I tell them to go complain to Mr. Hilfiger / or those who complain about the prices and bargain with me, WTH you think this is New York chinatown or something?) but overall I like this job and I’m planning to keep it for a while.

All this being said, I gotta get my butt to work now (8-hour-shift today!), enjoy your Sunday everyone! <3

12 comments:

  1. the job sounds fun! id love to work in some clothing brand one day too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like a great job! I'd love to work for Tommy Hilfiger!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work retail too. But I sell Hello Kitty stuff. So you've definitely got the better thing going on :) I hate it when customers decide to get mad at you personally because of ridiculous prices. Not cool. Especially when they made the choice to enter the store.

    I know you gave me that Kreativ blogger award thing, but I don't think I'm going to be doing it. Just because I did something really similarly about a week ago and don't want to be a meme spammer. But thank you, I really appreciate it and will mention it :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like tough work! but must be interesting to see all these personalities coming into the store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lied yesterday, I gave you a shoutout just now on my post. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting, so if it's none commission what happens if you guys don't achieve the quota? I dislike commission places, like aritzia, you walk in and people are like tailing on you haha. and I hateee the hafs too, I'm sure they won't win the cup anyways lol so it's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to get a job at Macy's but unfortunately, it didn't work out with my schedule. I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the job sounds good! :) thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog :D Your blog is very cute :) But I have a question: Do you really work on sunday? Are the shops open then ? :O Here, it's all closed on sunday...
    Have a nice day :) And I'm really jealous on your job, wish I could work for Tommy Hilfinger.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a nice part-time job, I wish I had a job in a fashion store :)

    Thx for your comment !


    xx


    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for answering on my blog and for following my blog :D

    I live in Norway (in Europe if you didn't know, haha :D) and it's kind of boing here on sundays.. Now it's easter, so we have holiday and that's really good.. :P I hope ou'll have a nice day! I have spent my day on painting on easter eggs (will post it on my blog later!:))

    ReplyDelete

Followers