Tuesday, April 19, 2011

@ Starbucks.

Quick post today! Right now I'm mostly busy with school, but I'm still going to try to update as much as possible.

If you had been reading my blog, then you would know that I love to study in coffee shops. So on Monday I went to Starbucks in downtown to study! It had been a productive day.

But the sad news is that my sister actually got her Coach wallet stolen IN that Starbucks. We didn't really see who took it, but we stayed there the whole afternoon so it must have been someone who took it (We suspect one of the Starbucks workers... but that's another long story). She had EVERYTHING in that wallet so it really sucks for her =/..

Hope everyone had a lovely Tuesday! And for the students... well, keep studying! <3


* Venti Mocha with soya milk and whipped cream


* Yup that's my left arm and my cellphone right there.

10 comments:

  1. Yummy coffee! I hope she finds her wallet and stuff! That stinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starbucks is a really a great place to study. It's usually quite, just like a library, only it's way more comfy and you can drink a cup of delicious drink. Too bad your sister's wallet got stolen. Hope she'll find it or get a better replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, feel so sorry for ur sister! can't believe her wallet was stolen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course i am watching desperate housewives :D
    love the show ♥
    minho is a korean singer ;)
    :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Studying in starbucks is the best! Apart from my local branch chucks people out if not everyone has bought something, which sucks! Wow, feel sorry for your sister! Did you report it? Hope she manages to get it back!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is no way in the world I could finish a venti! Usually a grande or tall will get cold by the time I've finished it. But then again, I drink coffee pretty slowly. Especially if I'm studying or otherwise occupied. Mm. Those cake pop things are so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel bad for your sister. The person who stole her wallet will have karma come round to them. Ooh couldn't study in Starbucks! It's always been a place of consuming too many frappucinos, relaxing and talking!;p
    Have never really got into Mac (we don't have Sephora here - boo) but will try their products sometime soon.
    Thanks for the comment. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. re: Thank you so much, I love your blog too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Followers