Friday, April 15, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award.


A BIG thanks for Susanne for giving me this award! :)

Rules Of The Award:
- List 10 facts about yourself
- Tag 10 other bloggers
- Tell them about the award

10 facts about me:
1) I'm 20 years old.
2) I major in Creative Arts, Literature & Languages.
3) I can't cook.
4) I'm a huge Ottawa Senators fan.
5) I can't sing, but I still love to anyways.
6) I'm allergic to cats, pollen and dust.
7) I crave for Pho 24/7.
8) I don't eat eggplant, mushroom, nor orange.
9) One Tree Hill is my favorite TV series.
10) Team Jacob all the way.

10 people tagged by me:
Lindsday - Brooke - Meri - Angie - Lea - Pop Champagne - Fae - Fashionistaa - Alice - Unifer
Go check them out! They have great blogs!

Hope you enjoy this post! Have a wonderful weekend everyone <3

10 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much! You're blog is amazing :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't cook either, wish i can though... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One Tree Hill is cool but i stopp watching at season 2 i think...i must start it again but just when i have the dvd at home then i can see every episode when i want.
    Yeahh cute picture but i was an very very lively child :D my parents have silent moments when i was sleeping :D haha

    Mhm by Boyfriend is the same meaning "Team Jacob" but i can't make a decision i mean a vvampire is cool a werewoolf too. mhm :/
    Greetings <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thank you dear! I'll give you a shoutout tonight, come check it out :)
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you soooo much for following and giving me this award! I'm going to post it as soon as possible!
    You really made my day! Wish you a great sunday!

    *From Munich With Love*
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! how fun! I am very honored :) ill have to take time to post my Kreativ Blogger award tomorrow :D p.s. your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the blog award! Aww I would hate to be allergic to cats, I love them so much. hope you've been having an awesome weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww!!! thank you soo jane!!! :P u are lovely sweeties..:)thank you soo for giving me this award feel like i won GRAMMY AWARD..!!! hehe:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the blogger award!! So much fun to know that people are reading your blog!! You have a great blog and I love the post on facebook - more people should definitely consider deactivating their accounts!!

    Come stop by sometime!!

    XOX,
    Karen

    www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the blogger award! Keep up the great work, I'm definitely following. =) And thanks for giving me the award too!...I'll have to make sure i put that up sometime.

    ~Fae
    http://www.rosypop.com

    ReplyDelete

Followers