Tuesday, May 3, 2011

To Do's.

I'm sick... :( it sucks to be sick. I have sore throat and I have 2 orals coming up...

Sorry I have been MIA. I worked 25 hours this week and school works just seem to be endless.

Let me show you what I've been busy doing. Here's my to do list until the 12th of May (FYI, I've only done 2 or 3 outta all these):

- Learn German 4 oral (Der Arme Poet) by heart
- Write Spanish 3 oral text (Fernando Torres) and learn it by heart
- Study for German 3 grammar final
- Watch "Sophie Scholl" and write German 3 composition 2
- Watch "The Pianist" and write Culture & Media research paper/essay
- Translate composition 2 ("Das Leben der Anderen") for German 4
- Study chapter 8-9-10-11 for Spanish 3 final
- Watch "Como Agua Para Chocolate" for Spanish 3
- Hand in Capitulo 11 for Spanish 3
- Study for Culture & Media final (Hispanic Studies/Civil War/Latin America)

Somebody kill me already?
Let's just hope I survive these 2 upcoming weeks.

And if I don't, I love you all <3

P-S:

Haha, just saying.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you poor girl... looks like you have 2 really busy weeks! But the german films you must watch for school are really great! I love both!

    Carry on my dear! And thanks for your lovely comment!

    From Munich With Love
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel soooo sorry for you! I don't even have any homework! (or at least I pretent I don't...) And you have very much to do, I can see! :O Especially german and spanish :S Hope you'll get through it alive, haha, and soon it will be summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and wasn't Harry just a stand-out? I know I was completely bowled over by the spare ;P I loved The Pianist, though it made me want to crawl into bed for about two weeks to recover. It's a beautiful but also an intense film. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ;)
    I like your pics too. Noo I live in Poland and speak Polish And a little English. Vienna was only trip. Thank you very much for visit and comment. Greet from Poland ;)
    Bianchii

    ReplyDelete

Followers