Saturday, May 28, 2011

Eva B. Café-Boutique.

Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been busy working.

A couple of days ago, my sister and I went thrift-shopping. The store is called Eva B. and it is located on St-Laurent Street. It is a pretty known thrift shop in Montreal.


*The entrance of the store


I really like the store because it has a friendly atmosphere. As you go in, they would always offer you something to drink or to eat. There are also places to sit and to hang around. They sell all sorts of things: pieces of clothing, jeweleries, books, costumes, etc. You can find absolutely EVERYTHING in it. Even though it is known for being a thrift store, Eva B. still sells new and unworn clothes.

We didn't stay there for long. I tried a pair of pink jeans but they didn't fit me and I didn't really keep looking for anything else.



*Some of the masks they have.


*Everything in the messy pile of clothes at the back of the store are all $1!



If you are interested in checking out the store, the address to Eva B. is:
2013, boul Saint-Laurent Montreal, QC H2X 2T3

You can also visit the website: Eva B.

9 comments:

  1. I can´t help myself, the shop looks really luxurious! **leaving to check its website** ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww!! the place look soo great..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! You are sooo lucky to live near a store like that :D Thanks for the comment on my blog!

    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god this is amazing. I wish I could use floo powder and teleport over to Montreal :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i seriously wanna go to this store!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shopping in a place that gives you food at the same time???? Shopping ANDeating??? this place must be heaven! And $1 section? EEEK! Get me to Montreal please!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh if I ever get to montreal I must stop here! looks like such a neat store :) great photos!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like an amazing store- some treasure in there no doubt!

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty cool store - I want to go!!! By the way - where did you go?

    ReplyDelete

Followers