Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I'm Back!

I know I know, I've been away for a while. After a few days, I finally got my internet back! In Montreal we had a storm a few days ago, the electricity at my house snapped for a second and my internet and home phone then stopped working. My parents have tried to unplug, to replug the internet DSL and blablabla and everything but finally we had to call the technician. We finally got the internet back yesterday!

As for me, I've been busy working. I'm already done with school :) Now I basically spend 5-6 days a week at Tommy. Today was a day off for me, so I thought of posting something here so you guys could be reassured that I'm still alive, haha.

Hopefully you guys are doing alright as well <3

P-S: Just thought to share a typical conversation that usually occurs about 10 times a day at Tommy that annoys the hell outta me:

Janet: The total comes up to ___ $
*Hands the client the credit card terminal*
Janet: Press "F1" to confirm the price, then enter your NIP.
*Client presses "OK" 5 times*
Client: It doesn't work.
Janet: I SAID PRESS "F1"
Client: Oh, okay.

Oh yeah, so basically I was just talking to the air, eh?

4 comments:

  1. hope you are doing fine, J <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's good you have your internet back! We had some problems with it here too... So I started posting again today too! ;o)

    I think FF5 is a really great movie, if you like action you def should watch it!

    And thank you sooo much for your lovely comment!

    With Love
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm done with school and working now, too! I think I like working better than school...but....still. It's work. hahaha:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, but those check out terminals baffle me also. I can't read them very well so it's a gamble what I press.

    As for the Internet, I do the same thing. I try every possible trick and finally break down and call TechSupport which I should have done in the first place. Glad to hear you got yours running again.
    DB
    Vagabond Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Followers